Welcome to my Summer Series Blogs 2 – Natural Fat Burners article, where I share with you the products that I use on the daily to burn excess body fat and maintain my desired physique all year round. But before we get started, just some disclaimer shit to get out of the way.
I have not been paid to advertise any of these products or companies. These products were selected based on my personal experiences and regular use and the opinions in this blog are that of my own.
The information presented is not intended to substitute the services of a medical professional. Seek consultation with a health practitioner before engaging in any exercise or diet program and common sense for everything else.
I can’t stress enough that you also do your own research before consuming any of these products, discontinue use if irritation occurs, read the product labels and use only as per product direction and do not exceed recommended dosage.
Summer Series Blogs 2 – Natural Fat Burners
*Phew* Godamn! Now that that’s out of the way, onto the blog post!
In this article I’ll be sharing my personal experiences with burning body fat, not just for a short term special occasion but something that can be maintained in the long term.
There’s a lot to cover so I’ll only be focusing on the important stuff: things that I avoid and onto the actual products that I use.
This blog post is not about: starving or depriving yourself of food, magic diet pills, tapeworms or miracle ways to lose body fat.
So on to the Important Stuff
- Nutrition (eating clean, real, wholesome foods and not putting artificial fake bullshit into your body)
- Eating clean like this:
- Not eating clean like this 😂:
- Respect the food that you’re consuming and respect yourself for consuming it (avoid binge/emotional eating and attaching negative connotations with eating)
- Sleep 💤💤💤 (get that quality shut eye yo)
- Water (stay well hydrated without overhydrating – yes that is a thing!)
- Exercise (doesn’t have to be only at a gym, can be whatever you enjoy as long as it gets your heart rate up and you get a sweat on) and
- Lastly, don’t be a dick 👎.
Shit I stay away from
- Processed foods (labels with ingredients that you can’t pronounce or have any idea about and yet consume anyways)
- Processed/Refined Carbs (rice, breads, pasta, cereal etc.)
- Artificial sugars (candy, soft drinks etc. )
- Dairy (Milk, cheese etc.)
- *Consuming excessive foods with no nutritional value (doughnuts, Tim tams, Snickers, golden gaytimes, the souls of online trolls)
- **Beer (I’m really fun at parties – I promise!!!)
- Cardio (🖕)
Note: I don’t mean completely eliminating these foods from your daily intake because that would be almost impossible to do unless you were only eating air and drinking water!
I’m suggesting a reduction in consumption and removing these items where possible. I have seen the benefits from removing these foods from my daily intake – see what works for you fam 🙂
*Everything in moderation… Including freaken moderation 😂!
** For alcohol, I prefer spirits (Tequila, vodka etc.) instead of beer as I can get a similar alcohol content for less volume, less empty carbs, less bloating and less gut irritation. However, my dignity remains unsavable…
Natural Fat Burners
So here are some of the personal products that I use on the daily to burn excess body fat (in no particular order):
Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV)
- Helps lower blood pressure:
- Improves heart health;
- Eases Digestive Ailments; and
- Helps with fat burning and weight loss.
- Chemist warehouse (CW) combined with Cashrewards to save extra money (plus receive $5 for you and me when you sign up with my link here )
- Coles supermarkets and health stores.
- I take two tablespoons daily with a bit of water and shot it just like tequila with some honey as a chaser.
- $8.49 for 1L (Barnes Naturals Organic Unfiltered Apple Cider Vinegar with the Mother at CW) – https://www.chemistwarehouse.com.au/Buy/76244/Barnes-Naturals-Organic-Apple-Cider-Vinegar-with-the-Mother-1000ml
- Very acidic and you guessed it – vinegary! Build up your torrence and start small, I dilute the ACV with a bit of water and skull it followed by some honey.
Bragg’s is a popular brand but I haven’t been able to get the larger volume bottles easily. Chemist warehouse sells Barnes Naturals in the 1L bottles and it works just as fine.
- Helps with Allergies:
- Helps boost the immune system;
- Reduces cough and throat irritation;
- Improves heart health; and
- Helps prevent cancer and heart disease.
- I buy my honey from the Go Vita at Southern Cross Station. I find that their in-store health consultants are knowledgeable and super friendly!
However, their prices aren’t the cheapest (compared to others) BUT they have a 20% store-wide sale on the last Tuesday of each month. Membership is free to sign up and they send you friendly reminders when sales are on.
- I take two teaspoons daily after ACV.
- $22.49 for 1kg (Ambrosia organic honey)
- Don’t buy supermarket shelf honey, pay a bit extra for quality
- Honey is a healthier alternative to artificial sugar (and can help with sugar cravings) with many health benefits BUT it is still fructose (a natural occuring sugar) so don’t over do it and overdose on the sweet stuff!
- Helps with digestion:
- Anti-Bacterial Properties;
- Promotes heart health; and
- Helps with fat burning and weight loss.
I shop at iHerb for their product range, competitive prices and fast delivery times on products not found in Australia.
iHerb also offers a rewards program where if you use my Rewards Code: HZJ878 when you shop, you’ll save 5% off your next order and I’ll receive 5% Rewards credit (full details on the program can be found here).
- 1 capsule 2 to 4 times daily, preferably after eating (as per product suggestion – see my notes below)
- $13.93 for Now Foods, Cayenne 250 Veggie capsules (https://au.iherb.com/pr/Now-Foods-Cayenne-500-mg-250-Veggie-Caps/458?rcode=HZJ878)
- DO NOT BE LIKE ME thinking ‘I’m such a hard cunt’ and take two capsules AT THE SAME TIME on the very first go… Nowadays I take only 1 capsule per day with food and experience a warm tingling sensation in my stomach rather then a volcano ready to erupt out of my bum from that unfortunate first time!
Caffeine (Green Tea and/or Coffee)
- Helps with weight loss and burning body fat;
- Increase the metabolic rate of the body; and
- Contains healthy nutrients, including antioxidants and anti-cancer and brain-healthy compounds
- iHerb unfortunately doesn’t stock X50 but Nutritional Warehouse (NW) is another site I also use (https://www.nutritionwarehouse.com.au/green-tea-x50-tribeca-health.html)
- Coffee – pretty much anywhere and everywhere in Melbourne. My go to is a long black (no milk or sugar, just dirty water 🤣)
- X50: 1 to 2 sachets a day with 600ml of water each
- Caffeine: 2 espresso shots in the morning and maybe another in the afternoon before training
- 30 serves for $29.95 or 90 serves for $59.95 (X50 from NW)
- Caffeine: $4? (we have coffee machines at work – not barista quality but it is freeeeeee 😀)
- Dependent on you tolerance for caffeine . The latest that I’ll have any green tea, coffee or pre-workout supplement is 5:00pm before an evening workout (any later and I have problems falling asleep).
Curcumin and Turmeric
- Natural Anti-Inflammatory;
- Helps with control appetite;
- Helps increases The Antioxidant Capacity of The Body; and
- Helps fight body fat.
- iHerb – don’t forget to combine with Cashrewards for additional cash back (https://au.iherb.com/pr/Doctor-s-Best-Curcumin-High-Absorption-500-mg-120-Capsules/13?rcode=HZJ878)
- 2 capsules per day with food.
- $38.69 for 120 capsules (Doctor’s Best, Curcumin, High Absorption, 500 mg)
- None really – use product as described.
Water and Lemon 🍋
- Supports the immune system;
- Aids digestion;
- Helps repairs skin; and
- Helps reduce appetite
- Straight up water and lemons from anywhere
- Coles at Southern Cross Station stock a wide variety of Emma & Tom’s products
- Mornings after waking, squeeze half a lemon with a glass of good ol’ H20
- However much lemons and water utilities cost these days 😂
- $2.50 per 330ml bottle of Sparkling Lisbon Lemon
- I enjoy a bottle of Emma & Tom’s Sparkling Organic Lisbon Lemon after lunch – not as ‘healthy’ as straight up water and lemon but the bubbles make me feel beautiful
- Also, it only contains 13.8g of sugars per a 330ml bottle which is a shit load less sugar than other fruit juices
- When life gives you lemons, make sure you have a bottle of Tequila on hand 🤙
So there you have it, the natural fat burners I incorporate into my daily routine to help burn excess body fat and maintain my desired physique (in no particular order):
- Apple Cider Vinegar and honey
- Water and lemon
- Cayenne Peppers
- Curcumin and Turmeric
The products presented are that of my own personal preferences and I can only suggest that you see what works really well for yourself and eliminate those products that don’t.
Of course these natural fat burners alone won’t cause weight loss miracles or excess body fat to magically disappear. Only when combined with healthy habits such as: nutrition (real, clean and wholesome foods), rest and recovery, positive lifestyle choices and exercise will you be able to lose those unwanted kilos.
Final Final Words
This is the end of the Summer Series Blogs 2 – Natural Fat Burners and as I’ve said before, these products can be incorporated into your daily nutritional intake straight away but don’t be expecting freaken miracles to happen overnight, in 2 nights or even a week!
You need to give your body at least 2 to 4 weeks – to break bad habits and allow your body to adapt to the positive changes.
Next up in my Summer Series Blogs 👉 Nutrition
🔥❤🔥 Summer Series Blogs 🔥❤🔥
All prices are listed in $AUD (unless stated otherwise) .
Curcumin and Turmeric